Expunging Undergrad Grades

Ben and Nathan dig into an email from listener Wyatt. Wyatt is wondering how to get bad grades from a high school “running start” program stricken from his record. Ben recommends you pick up the phone and call your undergraduate institution’s registrar’s office. Nathan explains how to construct an effective addendum.